If you’re like most consumers you don’t give much thought to the components of a refrigerator until it shuts down, or before it comes time to replace it. To guarantee you get the most from this important appliance it can be extremely good to know how a refrigerator keeps food cold—and Champion Deltona Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to learn everything you will want to understand about how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and if it’s the time to call refrigerator repair Deltona.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There are not too many houses that do not have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-have kitchen appliance for a lot of years now. A residential refrigerator will store your food at the best temperature, to reduce spoilage and limit bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration starts by transferring the warmth from the interior of the refrigerator to the exterior, by relying on the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The primary parts of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Champion Deltona Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is both a motor and a pump, and it’s necessary for the circulation of refrigerant in the system.
The compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. You should hire a professional company if the compressor is broken.
A condenser is found on the back outside wall of the appliance and helps to emit the heat collected from within the refrigerator out in the air.
A evaporator is located on the inside of a refrigerator where it absorbs heat trapped within it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the refrigerator.
Right when the evaporator is not working, it is time to find a professional. You should not wait too long.
Liquified refrigerant is transferred within a capillary tube that acts as an expansion tool as it cools the gas, thereby turning it into liquid.
A refrigerator thermostat will regulate the temperature in the interior of the refrigerator, beginning a new cooling period as necessary.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is very prone to breaking. Troubleshoot and call a technician in Deltona for service right when a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature inside the refrigerator is above the set point sensors notify the compressor to start, and then the next cooling cycle starts. The unit draws in the cold liquified refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, turning it into a gas.
2. The compressor directs the heated gas towards the condenser coils on the rear of the unit, at which point it comes into contact with warmer air temperature in the kitchen and returns back to a liquid form.
3. The cool liquid continues its journey to the evaporator, traveling through the many coils within the appliance and top freezer section.
4. The coolant absorbs the heated air from within the refrigerator, thereby reducing the temperature until it has reached the desired set point.
5. The liquid then evaporates, and will return back to a gas, and returns to the compressor unit to continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is found in a lot of applications and household appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By contracting heat from one place and transferring it to another the continuous cycle of refrigeration will help cooling a house, creates a safe storage space for perishable food, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of a lot of different common products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator need service? You can schedule an appointment with Champion Deltona Appliance Repair.
Champion Deltona Appliance Repair is able to service almost all major brands and models of refrigerators – including restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed technicians in Deltona are trained to troubleshoot and repair issues with cooling, broken ice makers, condensation issues, puddles of water and leaks, lighting, digital controls, smart controls and numerous other problems. We know refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  Champion Deltona Appliance Repair | Deltona, FL | Sitemap